+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child to sponsor

Samirene2018

Sep 9, 2024
Hello, I already finished all the forms to be filled up for my son as he is in philippines and i am sponsoring him to join me here in canada, my question is regarding the SIGNATURES needed in the forms, anybody can please help me if all of the signature is electronic signature (meaning just type the full name) or there is forms needed to be print and hand signature?

Lists of forms for my inquiry:

IMM1344 - submit the original document. The form must be signed by sponsor and principal applicant(is this needs to be print and hand sign or electronic sign,)

The form is now digital and can ne completed online (electronic signature?)for:

IMM008-
IMM4406
IMM5669

Thank you in advance.

Samirene2018

Sep 9, 2024
Hello, I already finished all the forms to be filled up for my son and his over 18 years old , as he is in philippines and i am sponsoring him to join me here in canada, my question is regarding the SIGNATURES needed in the forms, anybody can please help me if all of the signature is electronic signature (meaning just type the full name) or there is forms needed to be print and hand signature?

Lists of forms for my inquiry:

IMM1344 - submit the original document. The form must be signed by sponsor and principal applicant(is this needs to be print and hand sign or electronic sign,)

The form is now digital and can ne completed online (electronic signature?)for:

IMM008-
IMM5406
IMM5669

Thank you in advance.