+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child sponsorship from India to Canada - 2014

Sainath

Apr 28, 2014
hi .... myself and my husband are PR of canada... i delivered baby boy in india. my husband has sponsored my baby from india to canada... Papers submitted to Missisauga on feb 25 2014.. got a mail to my husband from CIC on march 21 giving UCI no... later i got a mail on april 12 2014 asking to submit PCC and RPRF for an 6 month old infant... We submitted a letter stating infants doesnt have to pay RPRF and Need nt submit PCC via Fax, letter and mail.. Called up Delhi CIC and asked but they said to email Delhi CIC.. morethan that they cant tel anything.But till now i havent got any response.. Will there be any problem.. Can anyone help me with this problem...

Sainath

Apr 28, 2014
Sainath said:
hi .... myself and my husband are PR of canada... i delivered baby boy in india. my husband has sponsored my baby from india to canada... Papers submitted to Missisauga on feb 25 2014.. got a mail to my husband from CIC on march 21 giving UCI no... later i got a mail on april 12 2014 asking to submit PCC and RPRF for an 6 month old infant... We submitted a letter stating infants doesnt have to pay RPRF and Need nt submit PCC via Fax, letter and mail.. Called up Delhi CIC and asked but they said to email Delhi CIC.. morethan that they cant tel anything.But till now i havent got any response.. Will there be any problem.. Can anyone help me with this problem...
Hi,
Anyone in 2014 submitted for dependent family visa?
its been 2 months there is no news from NDVO.... anyone idea when i will ask for PPR ?
please respond if anyone knows....

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Sainath said:
Email - re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

With Subject: URGENT - UCI # XXXXXXXXXXXX - Newborn Child and PCC/RPRF

In the body, explain about it and give your email, Indian Address to mail letter and a Ph # ( India )

It will be fine

Sainath

Apr 28, 2014
Sainath said:
user828 said:
Email - re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

With Subject: URGENT - UCI # XXXXXXXXXXXX - Newborn Child and PCC/RPRF

In the body, explain about it and give your email, Indian Address to mail letter and a Ph # ( India )

It will be fine

Tganks a lot. .. wilk mail and c whether they respond anything. .. and will post updates....

Sainath

Apr 28, 2014
Sainath said:
Hi,
Anyone in 2014 submitted for dependent family visa?
its been 2 months there is no news from NDVO.... anyone idea when i will ask for PPR ?
please respond if anyone knows....

submitted in feb 2014... no response for PPR yet...