+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

departure order can return to canada?

emiral54

Oct 6, 2009
hi! i have got departure order from CBSA in 2007 and we left canada with my two children and wife . we were refugees. we flow to turkey. my question is can we return to canada as a immigrant su ch as skilled worker or bussiness man. could we have any problem?thanks in advance for your answers.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

emiral54 said:
hi! i have got departure order from CBSA in 2007 and we left canada with my two children and wife . we were refugees. we flow to turkey. my question is can we return to canada as a immigrant su ch as skilled worker or bussiness man. could we have any problem?thanks in advance for your answers.
Yes, if you qualify and the departure order didn't turn into a deportation order by not leaving when required.

PMM

emiral54

Oct 6, 2009
thank you for your answer.i will apply to canadian embassy for skilled worker.can you tell me any tip for that.i am auto body technician and i am also welder . but i dont have sertificate. can i apply?i have enough exprerience 5 years .is there any limit for experience can any one apply if they have 1 year experience?