+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

denying to state Salary Increase in reference letter

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Hi
My salary is increased from April 1st.So i took reference letter from my company.They wrote my present salary on the reference letter and they are denying to provide my previous salary details(including hike).Then all the pay stubs shows my old salary and only latest one shows increased one.
Then what should i do.
Can i submit as they gave me Or else VO will get confused.

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
dixith said:
Hi
My salary is increased from April 1st.So i took reference letter from my company.They wrote my present salary on the reference letter and they are denying to provide my previous salary details(including hike).Then all the pay stubs shows my old salary and only latest one shows increased one.
Then what should i do.
if you have any letter from your employer when you got salary hike, that might helpful or better you can write a letter and explain about your salary increase to CIC and send few old Pay stubs and the latest pay stubs..

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
DavisJun2013 said:
if you have any letter from your employer when you got salary hike, that might helpful or better you can write a letter and explain about your salary increase to CIC and send few old Pay stubs and the latest pay stubs..
K thanks

Any other valuable suggestions.

resubmitmypr

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
dixith said:
Hi
Then what should i do.
This is not an issue in CEC. I would recommend to follow DavisJun2013's suggestion.

You should be fine

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
dixith said:
Hi
Then what should i do.
This wont be an issue with yr application. Its okay for the company to issue you letter with your current salary, make sure letter has the current date. Your current paystub will match with present salary which is sufficient for Cic to understand there was pay hike. My employer issued the letter similar way and there were no issues.

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
canada.msn said:
This wont be an issue with yr application. Its okay for the company to issue you letter with your current salary, make sure letter has the current date. Your current paystub will match with present salary which is sufficient for Cic to understand there was pay hike. My employer issued the letter similar way and there were no issues.
k thnks