+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in result of ielts test of 14th january 2016

Sachin29

Mar 10, 2016
Hello
I gave my ielts exam on 14th january 2016 and my result was supposed to be declared on 27th january 2016 but i was informed on that day that it will be declared on 5th february 2016 but now i am being told that my scorecard has not yet been released due to unknown reasons and i will be given next update on 1st april 2016. At first i was told that the maximum delay can be 6-8 weeks but 2 months have already passed and still there is no sight of my scorecard being released anytime soon.I was planning on applying into a college in toronto, canada in "may intake" but if my result is delayed any further i won't be able to secure admission and my entire year will go to waste. People at british council customer care are constantly hanging up my calls without providing me with an adequate reply. I am thinking about taking a legal course as i am tired of system generated email replies and clueless customer care executives. Has anyone else also suffered like this before and how much time did it take before you got your result?