+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Processing Application and Transparency Issues

ADInsight

Jan 9, 2021
Hello Everyone :)

I have an issue with my PR application which is processed under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MNMP). The process was started on February of 2019, and I haven’t still received a verdict. The application was processed by a local consultant who is not transparent with me. I do not have the credentials to check the status of the application online. At this time I would appreciate your inputs / help with understanding the following.

1. Are this type of delays common, owing to the current CoVID 19 situation?
2. Can I employ another consultant / lawyer for a fee to check on the progress on my application?

Thanks in advance !!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What stream where you even eligible for? Did your consultant even submit an application? Ask your consultant for status update or login information?

kaspy69

Oct 6, 2020
Withdraw your application and reapply! Its too long!
Maybe he never applied. File a case against the consultant.

ADInsight

Jan 9, 2021
What stream where you even eligible for? Did your consultant even submit an application? Ask your consultant for status update or login information?
Yes. I am eligible for the federal skilled worker program. The consultants have confirmed that they have made an application, and it is with the embassy. Apart from that I am not getting any feedback.

ADInsight

Jan 9, 2021
Thanks for your input. I will definitely consider this. They confirm that they have applied, but no feedback apart from that.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry they are lying or you don‘t know what program you are talking about.
  1. An embassy is not involved with the application. They are lying. You apply through a province (MPNP) or federal (Express Entry - FSW). Ask for your login information and file numbers.
  2. What program are you applying for - MPNP or Express Entry - FSW. Two very different programs. One is federal and one is provincial with different requirements. Which one have you applied for because you said MPNP but then you say you are eligible for FSW. So what did they apply for?
  3. You say you are eligible for FSW? What is your eligibility score out of 100? What are your language scores? How were your ECAs evaluated?
  4. How much money have you paid these “consultants” and are they registered with Immigration Canada.
Fire your consultants and do it yourself.