+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in biometrics letter express entry

Ajeet27

Aug 17, 2023
They say pay upfront biometrics fees during express entry submission but you won't find anything mentioned during PR payment submission related to Biometrics in total fees component. So I paid it separately at the same time of profile submission and raised the webform to mention the reason and requested to link it to my existing application. It's around 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my Biometrics letter. Raised the webform and they said they've linked it, but I believe ideally it should be within 24 hours, wanted to avoid the delay but it seems now there will be delay and I can't do anything about it, not sure what to do Beside raising webform. Any leads in this would be much appreciated.

Jasmeen@ kaur

Aug 19, 2018
They say pay upfront biometrics fees during express entry submission but you won't find anything mentioned during PR payment submission related to Biometrics in total fees component. So I paid it separately at the same time of profile submission and raised the webform to mention the reason and requested to link it to my existing application. It's around 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my Biometrics letter. Raised the webform and they said they've linked it, but I believe ideally it should be within 24 hours, wanted to avoid the delay but it seems now there will be delay and I can't do anything about it, not sure what to do Beside raising webform. Any leads in this would be much appreciated.
How Long did they take to update your Payment for Biometrics on your Account?