+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay Graduation ( Had to re-take one course after 2 years of full time study) will it affect PGWP application?

Alisha_na

Dec 22, 2021
Hey guys !

I want to apply for PGWP after finishing my college 2-year program. I'm currently finished my third semester, so there's only one more after this, and I've managed to not fail a single subject up to this point, however I did withdraw from one of my course this semester due to personal reasons, but I still maintained as a full time student.

Now just to give a bit of context here, the institution I'm enrolled at is a public college that offers courses once a year, meaning I can't add the withdrawal course to my schedule next term -I'd look need to wait for it to be over and take it again afterwards. This is where my worries lie, because that would mean I'd be taking one extra semester as part time, but it would be only one course, and since it's a core subject it's actually required for graduation.

My question, therefore, is: What advice would you guys have for me in this particular situation to help me properly apply for PGWP under this unfortunate circumstances?