+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay Application Processing

kobbyduku

Mar 12, 2024
Hi all,
I wanted to know if it will be advisable to send a webform to ircc after 2 months of submission. I submitted my application on 21st April, did upfront medicals and everything. But the tracker reveals that they are still on the background verification. Eligibility and medical assessments not yet started.

Counting on your replies

Thanks

Dr.MKA

May 9, 2024
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I wanted to know if it will be advisable to send a webform to ircc after 2 months of submission. I submitted my application on 21st April, did upfront medicals and everything. But the tracker reveals that they are still on the background verification. Eligibility and medical assessments not yet started.

Counting on your replies

Thanks
Same here , that too after my second application. My previous application went up to background check and refused. This time it shows only biometric status as completed background in process whereas eligibility and medical is not started. GOK

DiegoJ357

Jun 21, 2024
Hola a todos,
Quería saber si sería recomendable enviar un formulario web a ircc después de 2 meses de la presentación. Presenté mi solicitud el 21 de abril, hice los exámenes médicos iniciales y todo. Pero el rastreador revela que todavía están en la verificación de antecedentes. Las evaluaciones de elegibilidad y médicas aún no comenzaron.

Contando con vuestras respuestas

Gracias
[/CITA]
I'm same, I submitted for a permit study from outside of Canada, on 22th March submitted, on 28th march biometrics completed, since that my background verification is in progress and my eligibility not started yet, if you aplicación is over the time that they show on them web, you can send a web form