+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Equivalence

Jul 7, 2019
How will the assessment be done for Canada PR if I am a B.Com, M.Com and Chartered Accountant in India? Whether they consider the above qualification as post graduate or only bachelors degree?

Jul 7, 2019
I have raised the above question after getting stuck on that tool provided on WES. They ask me for my degree/diploma. I can mention Bachelor of Commerce and Masters of Commerce however there is no selection possible for Chartered Accountancy qualification which is a professional qualification. How do I check then?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I have raised the above question after getting stuck on that tool provided on WES. They ask me for my degree/diploma. I can mention Bachelor of Commerce and Masters of Commerce however there is no selection possible for Chartered Accountancy qualification which is a professional qualification. How do I check then?
Oh, Im sorry Im not the right person to answer your query then,try using CA as the key word and search the forum..You might find other CA professionals who might be able to help you out in this.