+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Certificate and Transcripts

CanadaPR4144

Apr 21, 2019
I understand that transcripts will be sent by the institution directly to WES in a sealed envelop but the second document demanded is legit copy of Degree certificate.

Exact Statement - For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

Do i need to send the photocopy of attested\non-attested degree certificate separately to WES or ask my institute to include attested photocopy in the same envelop of transcripts? and do the institutions do that if i ask them?

Thanks

CanadaPR4144

Apr 21, 2019
Yes. You can request your institution to attest the certificate and send it with the transcript in the sealed envelop. I have seen many students doing the same and by doing this you may also probably avoid reverification.

Thanks a lot. I will get the degree transcript along with marksheet transcript and send across.

Prsingh1107

Oct 3, 2019
WES has put my application on hold as they have sent a document for re-verification to Kanpur university.
Its almost 4 weeks now and college is saying they didn't receive any email from WES for reverification.How long WES takes to send an email to university.

Reactions: JoaneAndrew

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
WES has put my application on hold as they have sent a document for re-verification to Kanpur university.
Its almost 4 weeks now and college is saying they didn't receive any email from WES for reverification.How long WES takes to send an email to university.
Hey did you get any update?