+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

degree attestation from pakistan please help

hhkhan

Mar 5, 2014
hi,
I m not understanding where I should go first HEC in Karachi or University for verification for my degree ,can any one help me in this matter
below is the note can any one understand and advice me whether university or HEC will send the sealed documents to WES in Toronto

You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

For instructions regarding the HEC attestation procedure, please visit the HEC website

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
hhkhan said:
hi,
I m not understanding where I should go first HEC in Karachi or University for verification for my degree ,can any one help me in this matter
below is the note can any one understand and advice me whether university or HEC will send the sealed documents to WES in Toronto

You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

For instructions regarding the HEC attestation procedure, please visit the HEC website
Dear Khan Sb

Please go to HEC , Karachi Office , http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/RCenters/RCKarachi/Pages/RCKHIStaff.aspx

1). Meet Deputy director , Mr. Saleem Siddiqui Assistant Director , who seals and signs these documents , he will guide you the procedure