+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree Assessment WES Express Entry Points

1_Soph_1

May 15, 2013
Hi guys,

I have a bachelor in Physiotherapy, but the WES has only awarded me a Secondary school diploma and college-level certificate (one year). I have already updated the CIC application.

Do I leave the option in there that I have a Bachelor of 3 years and that the accreditation has been completed and when they check I can give them the WES result? Do they take this as false information?

Can I also have my secondary high school diploma accredited? Get more points that way?

Any help and as soon as possible will be appreciated!!
Thanks!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
1_Soph_1 said:
Hi guys,

I have a bachelor in Physiotherapy, but the WES has only awarded me a Secondary school diploma and college-level certificate (one year). I have already updated the CIC application.

Do I leave the option in there that I have a Bachelor of 3 years and that the accreditation has been completed and when they check I can give them the WES result? Do they take this as false information?

Can I also have my secondary high school diploma accredited? Get more points that way?

Any help and as soon as possible will be appreciated!!
Thanks!

If WES did not give you bachelor, you CANNOT use bachelor in your EE profile!

unfortunately, it seems your degree is not equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor degree, and i dont think a high school diploma will increase your points....IMHO