Defferal LOA request :- Urgent

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
My intake was For September '24
File lodge : 19 April
Biometric : 25 April
Medical updated : 4 May
And on 3 May they requested me for the Deferral LOA on GCKEY portal
So when they requested my agent reached out to the college and asked them for Deferral LOA so they told that you again uploaded the same fall intake LOA student seat is already booked for fall intake, so my agent uploaded the same fall intake LOA via Webform stating that the students seat already booked for fall intake.
So, after that on 23 May I got refusal.
And now again I'm planning for relodgement and my agent requested my college for Deferral LOA with my deferral request letter with refusal letter and it's been 1 month they didn't provide me the Deferral LOA .
Please Acknowledge me on this issue

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My intake was For September '24
File lodge : 19 April
Biometric : 25 April
Medical updated : 4 May
And on 3 May they requested me for the Deferral LOA on GCKEY portal
So when they requested my agent reached out to the college and asked them for Deferral LOA so they told that you again uploaded the same fall intake LOA student seat is already booked for fall intake, so my agent uploaded the same fall intake LOA via Webform stating that the students seat already booked for fall intake.
So, after that on 23 May I got refusal.
And now again I'm planning for relodgement and my agent requested my college for Deferral LOA with my deferral request letter with refusal letter and it's been 1 month they didn't provide me the Deferral LOA .
Please Acknowledge me on this issue
So you want a new LOA for winter term? If so it may take some time if school is not issuing LOAs for winter term yet. Is it same program and is PAL still valid? What school?

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
I applied for Sault College (Sue Saint Marie)and yes my course is same and PAL is still valid and I saw on website of college the winter take for my course already opened applications in june.
And my main issue is that why embassy requested for Deferral LOA as my intake was already for Fall and my requirements were also fullfilled

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for Sault College (Sue Saint Marie)and yes my course is same and PAL is still valid and I saw on website of college the winter take for my course already opened applications in june.
And my main issue is that why embassy requested for Deferral LOA as my intake was already for Fall and my requirements were also fullfilled
What were reasons for refusal?

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
The reason :-
You will not return to you home country.
But I guess they made description on the basis of the Deferral request they asked and i provided the old deferral LOA to them.
And @Naturgrl my main query is that why did they asked for winter intake Deferral when my intake my was for September.