+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decison made; question

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cked the https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en site. Finally a it reads a decsion has been made and a leter was sent out a few days ago. Awaiting on the letter. My question is would it normally say on the site if sponsorship was approved or denied or does the final decsiion only come by mail? Trying to read in between the lines if this is a good sign.
Kevin

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, the site never says what the decision is. It only states that a decision was made. You'll have to wait for the letter to find out. Hope it's good news!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
This is the first part of the entire application, judging by your date of submisstion - is that correct? This is the sponsorship approval [approval of your spouse to sponsor you]. It will always say 'decision made' and the final decision comes in the mail. AFter the first part, the application then goes into processing of the applicant for permanent residence, which is the second part of the process.

Good luck and keep us posted!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the good wishes!!! Good Wishes to all..I'll follow up as the updates come in! Very excited...funnny how you start feeling a bit down and wala..a glimpse of hope! :)

TY ALL!

PS Rasha yes that is acual date of submission in my tag..ty for looking at that in regards to your reply! I appreciate everyones assistance with their experience and knowledge...very grateful for this site!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Decison made; question UPDATE

Sponsor approved...file transferred to Buffalo!!!! It's a Beautiful Day in My World! and His :) !

Nike1702

Star Member
Feb 13, 2009
Re: Decison made; question UPDATE

KevinsJane said:
Sponsor approved...file transferred to Buffalo!!!! It's a Beautiful Day in My World! and His :) !
Congrats to hear the great news for the both of you .

Gemini13

Apr 24, 2009
Keep us posted and wish me luck as I'm pretty much on the same stage as you are.

Did they ask for your fingerprints/background clearance yet?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not rec. a request for criminal and/or medical. However, at the time of sumitting, I included both the FBI & statewide criminal checks, along with 'Medical Report-Section A 1017' form, with a copy of the receipt. (Filed Outbound)

*Hoping the criminal does not expire prior to the processing of my part of the application.

I do wish you the BEST Gemini...I wish everyone the BEST! This is truly an emotional wait!

Keep the Faith people!