+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Decfision Made" after Medicals, PCC and ROPRF, BUT No PPR. what does it mean?

israelita0224

Mar 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

Like many of you, my application was tranferred from the Buffalo office to CPPO. Now, I have been living in canada for 3 years now on a work permit and applied as a PNP. My online status show the following: ( Note: Medicals done in March 2012, and PCC done in June 2012)

We received your application at the buffalo office on 05 Dec, 2011

We started processing your applicaton on June 11, 2012

Medicals ave been received

Application " In Process"

After more than 9 months of not hearing back from this office, I decided to contact them to find out what the situation was. They replied tto me statting that they did not need any more PCC and thatt they woul be sending me new intructions for rmedicals since the ones they have since march 2012 are already expired. They also advise me on making the ROPRF on line and e-mail a copy of receipt to accelerate this process. That same day I received that e-mail made my ROPRF payment on line and sent a copy of receipt to CPPO-Cost Recovery. Tthis was just a couple of weeks ago.

Two days ago, I noticed tthat My status on ecas went from "In Process" to "Decision Made" ( adecision has been made on your application The office will contact you reagarding this decision). But NO PPR yet!!!....

What does this mean Exactly ???? Can somebody please help me undferstand this !!!... Note: I checked my bank account and the payment has already been processed.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
israelita0224 said:
Hi everyone,

Like many of you, my application was tranferred from the Buffalo office to CPPO. Now, I have been living in canada for 3 years now on a work permit and applied as a PNP. My online status show the following: ( Note: Medicals done in March 2012, and PCC done in June 2012)

We received your application at the buffalo office on 05 Dec, 2011

We started processing your applicaton on June 11, 2012

Medicals ave been received

Application " In Process"

After more than 9 months of not hearing back from this office, I decided to contact them to find out what the situation was. They replied tto me statting that they did not need any more PCC and thatt they woul be sending me new intructions for rmedicals since the ones they have since march 2012 are already expired. They also advise me on making the ROPRF on line and e-mail a copy of receipt to accelerate this process. That same day I received that e-mail made my ROPRF payment on line and sent a copy of receipt to CPPO-Cost Recovery. Tthis was just a couple of weeks ago.

Two days ago, I noticed tthat My status on ecas went from "In Process" to "Decision Made" ( adecision has been made on your application The office will contact you reagarding this decision). But NO PPR yet!!!....

What does this mean Exactly ???? Can somebody please help me undferstand this !!!... Note: I checked my bank account and the payment has already been processed.

It means you can expect your PPR by Mail/Email anytime now.. Congrats and good luck!

israelita0224

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks !!! and Indeed . just a couple of hours ago, I got an e-mail from the Ottawa Pilot Office resquesting my pastport and potographs.... Im really stoked about it and to all the people out there , please do not , DO NOT GIVE UP !!!!

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
israelita0224 said:
Thanks !!! and Indeed . just a couple of hours ago, I got an e-mail from the Ottawa Pilot Office resquesting my pastport and potographs.... Im really stoked about it and to all the people out there , please do not , DO NOT GIVE UP !!!!
Congratulations!

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
israelita0224 said:
Congrats Friend!!