+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear All Help needed !!!

tashu786

Feb 12, 2015
hi all, need some guidelines for below matters :
I am a Pakistani, working in Dubai since 2007..
i have done my high school (12th) from Pak and had to leave my studies bcx of some family issues..so now I've decided to start my studies again. .im planning to apply for a study visa to Canada, September 2015 intake.. I hve some questions:
1. need suggestions on good and reasonable college/university? (cheapest)
2. At the moment m maintaining my bank account so that m eligible for September intake.. so when can i start with the procedure. .?
3. One of the certified agent here said that the process can take 6 months so i should sign up with him immediately. .is it true? ??
4. That agent will charge me 7500AED is it ok it.? For me it seems to b bit high. .
5. Should i myself apply online or i should sign up with the certified agent to help me with my case.?
5. Any one here know abt any other agent whom i can ask as second opinion..?
6.wht kind of jobs i can get/look for in Canada . ...is ieasy to get a job there...
more questions later i guess enough for today.. ;)

Please please please do reply with your expert opinion .. thanks in advance ... cheers... ;D

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
thisu have to do on ur own. google search for universities and remember cheapest doesnt mean it is always good there r pros and cons. visit each university website and check their requirements
2. At the moment m maintaining my bank account so that m eligible for September intake.. so when can i start with the procedure. .?
u need bank statements for past 4 months from ur visa application date.
3. One of the certified agent here said that the process can take 6 months so i should sign up with him immediately. .is it true? ??
dont trust agents
4. That agent will charge me 7500AED is it ok it.? For me it seems to b bit high. .
7500 AED is ridiculous u can do ur own application much cheaper
5. Should i myself apply online or i should sign up with the certified agent to help me with my case.?
do it urself
6.wht kind of jobs i can get/look for in Canada . ...is ieasy to get a job there...
not easy to find a job .

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
tashu786 said:
hi all, need some guidelines for below matters :
I am a Pakistani, working in Dubai since 2007..
i have done my high school (12th) from Pak and had to leave my studies bcx of some family issues..so now I've decided to start my studies again. .im planning to apply for a study visa to Canada, September 2015 intake.. I hve some questions:
more questions later i guess enough for today.. ;)

Please please please do reply with your expert opinion .. thanks in advance ... cheers... ;D
For finding the cost of higher education, you may visit the following sites:
http://www.getsmarteraboutmoney.ca/tools-and-calculators/university-cost-and-debt-calculator/university-cost-and-debt-calculator.aspx?gclid=CIy5gcyh3sMCFayWtAodU3gAmA

http://www.getsmarteraboutmoney.ca/tools-and-calculators/university-cost-and-debt-calculator/university-cost-and-debt-calculator.aspx?gclid=CObMoOqi3sMCFWfItAodmwMAVg

http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/

A good Ontario Province site about colleges is:http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/colleges/paying-for-college

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Helo Frnds ..

My profile MBA with 67% (2012 to June 2014), Bcom 57% 2009 to 2012
12 th commerce with 74% and 10th with 71 %

Ielts score (29 jan 2015) L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6W=5.5 Overal 6.0

I am Planning to apply in Thomos river university BC in IBM PG diploma for 2 yrs for may Intake?

I came to know it was not in SPP list.

So i wanted to know that

1) what is basic difference Spp and Non SPP
2) In which category my profile suit most i.e. shoul i apply in SPP or Non SPP ??

Please guide frndss...............

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Divi707 said:
Helo Frnds ..

My profile MBA with 67% (2012 to June 2014), Bcom 57% 2009 to 2012
12 th commerce with 74% and 10th with 71 %

Ielts score (29 jan 2015) L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6W=5.5 Overal 6.0

I am Planning to apply in Thomos river university BC in IBM PG diploma for 2 yrs for may Intake?

I came to know it was not in SPP list.

So i wanted to know that

1) what is basic difference Spp and Non SPP
2) In which category my profile suit most i.e. shoul i apply in SPP or Non SPP ??

Please guide frndss...............
read about SPP on the following link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/spp-ppe.aspx?lang=eng

below are different check lists and documents required per the check lists
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng