+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of birth Mismatch birth certificate vs other documents

HULKBUSTER

Dec 23, 2021
Hi experienced members any suggestion would be appreciated.

I am a Canadian permanent resident recently got married and, now I am willing to sponsor my wife from India. Although, after checking all the documents we have found out date of birth in other documents like passport, marriage certificates, Aadhar card, 10th and 12th standard marksheet is 26th of august 1991. Although, on birth certificate it was 25th August 1991, Just one day difference. We had went to local municipality office multiple times and according to them they cannot change the date on birth certificate at any circumstance. I can't change all the documents of my spouse because it will take forever. I saw we can attach a copy of the original baptism certificate but I am not sure in Hindu community people do have such type of certificate. I am not sure what should I do now.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experienced members any suggestion would be appreciated.

I am a Canadian permanent resident recently got married and, now I am willing to sponsor my wife from India. Although, after checking all the documents we have found out date of birth in other documents like passport, marriage certificates, Aadhar card, 10th and 12th standard marksheet is 26th of august 1991. Although, on birth certificate it was 25th August 1991, Just one day difference. We had went to local municipality office multiple times and according to them they cannot change the date on birth certificate at any circumstance. I can't change all the documents of my spouse because it will take forever. I saw we can attach a copy of the original baptism certificate but I am not sure in Hindu community people do have such type of certificate. I am not sure what should I do now.
I would change the dob of documents such as passport and marriage certificate.