+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAAM Visa office

malklv

Oct 4, 2023
I just realized that so many people are suffering, as much as me, about dar es salaam Visa office.
I'm an august 2023 applicant and here my timeline :
Submitted: 3 august
AOR: 4 October
Biometric request: 6 October
Sponsor approval: 10 October
Visa office transfer: 10 October
Biometric given : 16 octobre
Biometric showing in gckey: 16 octobre
Biometric completed : 20 October
Medical request: 13January
Medical done : 22 January
Medical passed gckey: 28 January
Medical passed showing tracker: 29 January
Eligibility in progress tracker: 19 may
Additional documents request: 24 may
Additional documents sent : 30 may
Received the additional : 7 June

SpousalPR2023

Aug 11, 2024
When November 2022 applicants are still stuck, couple of March to July 2023 applicants have confirmed that they are still waiting and application is stuck in background check.....its not surprising to see that august is still in the back log. However, you should be glad at least they are communicating and requesting docs from you. Other applicants had no communication with CIC in the past 7-8 months!

malklv

Oct 4, 2023
When November 2022 applicants are still stuck, couple of March to July 2023 applicants have confirmed that they are still waiting and application is stuck in background check.....its not surprising to see that august is still in the back log. However, you should be glad at least they are communicating and requesting docs from you. Other applicants had no communication with CIC in the past 7-8 months!
That's really sad, today I received an email from my inquiry I still hope they'll do something.
I think sending webform regularly, at least 2 a week is a way of putting pressure on them