+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CV request

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes for express entry.
Seems like IRCC is doing a more in-depth review of your jobs and matching with your CV. Maybe doing online searches too. Not normal but a few people have been asking so seems like IRCC is doing more due diligence. Have you applied before? Were you a student in Canada?

ocornor

Jul 10, 2024
Seems like IRCC is doing a more in-depth review of your jobs and matching with your CV. Maybe doing online searches too. Not normal but a few people have been asking so seems like IRCC is doing more due diligence. Have you applied before? Were you a student in Canada?
Yes I have applied. I was student in Canada. But I guess my study and my job noc is different so I guess that's why they are asking.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have applied. I was student in Canada. But I guess my study and my job noc is different so I guess that's why they are asking.
So if your study permit application didn’t mention the jobs you had that is why IRCC is cross referencing. To make sure you didn’t misrepresent yourself.

ocornor

Jul 10, 2024
So if your study permit application didn’t mention the jobs you had that is why IRCC is cross referencing. To make sure you didn’t misrepresent yourself.
I don't have any prior experience before my study permit. It is just current employment is different from what I have studied in canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't have any prior experience before my study permit. It is just current employment is different from what I have studied in canada.
So you have no foreign experience just Canadian experience? Don’t see an issue. Employment doesn’t have to match education.