+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cuts in EE points

Fkama027

Aug 7, 2023
hello guys! so couple of months ago i had 500 points in my express entry profile. i rewrote my celpip test and after adding the new points to my profile in EE, my scores came to 511. just yesterday i revisited my EE profile and after updating my profile again without changing anything, my scores came down to 481.

I am totally confused and i can make sense of it. can anyone please explain to me? my PGWP expires in June and with this cut in scores am totally confused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello guys! so couple of months ago i had 500 points in my express entry profile. i rewrote my celpip test and after adding the new points to my profile in EE, my scores came to 511. just yesterday i revisited my EE profile and after updating my profile again without changing anything, my scores came down to 481.

I am totally confused and i can make sense of it. can anyone please explain to me? my PGWP expires in June and with this cut in scores am totally confused.
There must have been something you updated. Look through your profile again to see what has changed.

Reactions: Fkama027

Fkama027

Aug 7, 2023
There must have been something you updated. Look through your profile again to see what has changed.
Hi...thanks for the response. I have looked through my profile and what has changed is that, I am not getting points for my "Study in Canada" under the additional points section. However, when i use the CRS tool to access my points, i have a total score of 511, similar to the scores i had months ago. Also in the CRS tool that i used, i got points for "Study in Canada" but in my actual EE i don't get points for it.

if that's actually the problem, what am i missing in study and language sector to correct my mistake. please i need your help to understand where i went wrong. thank

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi...thanks for the response. I have looked through my profile and what has changed is that, I am not getting points for my "Study in Canada" under the additional points section. However, when i use the CRS tool to access my points, i have a total score of 511, similar to the scores i had months ago. Also in the CRS tool that i used, i got points for "Study in Canada" but in my actual EE i don't get points for it.

if that's actually the problem, what am i missing in study and language sector to correct my mistake. please i need your help to understand where i went wrong. thank
You've answered one or more questions incorrectly. Read each question and your answers very carefully again. If you can't find the issue, then you'll need to post the education questions here and your responses to each.