+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Custodianship Declaration form for my minor child

emamikasra

Dec 12, 2018
Hello. I'm applying for Canada visit visa and my minor child is coming with me, and so is his father, but they asking for fill the form "Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) (required)".
The fields are all correct, I don't know what I do, my child is coming to Canada with both parents and is visiting visa, not for study and my son is three years old.
Can somebody help me please?

emamikasra

Dec 12, 2018
I’m answering the tool as follows:

What country does your family member live in?
Iran
Which country issued your family member's passport or travel document?
IRN (Iran)
Is your family member a permanent resident of the United States who has an alien registration card (Green Card) or other proof of permanent residence?
No
What is your family member's current marital status?
Never Married/Single
What is your family member's date of birth?
October 15, 2015
Is your family member currently, or will they be, living in Canada with a parent or legal guardian for their entire stay?
No
Why is your family member visiting Canada?
Visit - Tourism
Does your family member want to apply for a Parent and Grandparent Supervisa?
No

Has your family member ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No
Has your family member had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No
There are fees associated with your family member's application. Will you be paying your family member's fees, or is your family member fee exempt?
Yes, I will be paying my family member's application fees.

jagrajb

Jul 5, 2016
Hello. I'm applying for Canada visit visa and my minor child is coming with me, and so is his father, but they asking for fill the form "Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) (required)".
The fields are all correct, I don't know what I do, my child is coming to Canada with both parents and is visiting visa, not for study and my son is one month old.
Can somebody help me please?