+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Currently on PGWP, want to re-apply Study permit

t_wen

Sep 15, 2013
Hello all,
I'm currently on a Post-graduate Work permit which is expiring soon in November 19th. I wish to apply for a Student permit again that would also allow me to continue my part-time work at a retail store as I wish to pick up another course in Canada as returning to my country and then flying back would be rather redundant.

Does anyone have any idea if I can apply for another Student permit and if there is any that allows part-time work as well?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

t_wen said:
Hello all,
I'm currently on a Post-graduate Work permit which is expiring soon in November 19th. I wish to apply for a Student permit again that would also allow me to continue my part-time work at a retail store as I wish to pick up another course in Canada as returning to my country and then flying back would be rather redundant.

Does anyone have any idea if I can apply for another Student permit and if there is any that allows part-time work as well?
1. You can apply for a new study permit, but you won't be able to work off campus for 6 months (unless the law changes in January)

mronaq

Star Member
Sep 14, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u please elucidate the procedure to reapply study permit again..?
documents required