+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Step by Step Process and guide

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Starting this thread to discuss on the steps involved in obtaining CSQ post receiving ITA like documents involved, timelines etc.

If you have already done this process or do you have any guide documents, please share. It might help many people in this journey like me struggling to find a proper guidance on the process to obtain CSQ

Here is the summary of what I found so far (Not for creating Arrima account. This is only post receiving ITA). I will keep this updating as I progress, so that many people in this process can benefit.

1. Post receiving ITA in the Arrima portal, we have to create mon projet account following the steps shared in the documentation from Quebec.
2. Verify and update the information in the mon projet and submit
3. We will receive payment request and we will have 30 days to make a payment
4. Post the successful payment processing of our demande starts and we will receive the personalized document check list. We have to submit the documents within the given time frame
5. Mostly we will receive the document request as per this link. We have to get all the Education certificates like Degree Certificate, individual marksheets, Transcripts "certified true" by the issuing University. Not sure about the format and process to get this certified true, if anyone of you have more information on this please share.
6. Reference letter to prove the work experience should be on the company's letter head. Not sure about the format and the process. Kindly share any information if you have on this.
7. Other documents like IELTS, French exam results, need not be certified true, we can just upload the photocopy, but we have to make sure all the photocopies are in color.

That's all I found for now. Will keep updating this. Please add if you have any other information.

Thank you.

canada calling2384

Jan 8, 2015
Hi All I have recently got my sponsorship approval and in the process of filling the CSQ forms as I live in Quebec. I don't speak french and I am looking for some help while filling these forms. Do any one of you know where we could find similar documents in English which i can just refer to put down the information in French. Also i am looking for any website which details each and every section in the forms with explanation on whose information should be inputted, just asking not sure if that exists. Thank you for all your support in advance and wish to hear from you very soon.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi All I have recently got my sponsorship approval and in the process of filling the CSQ forms as I live in Quebec. I don't speak french and I am looking for some help while filling these forms. Do any one of you know where we could find similar documents in English which i can just refer to put down the information in French. Also i am looking for any website which details each and every section in the forms with explanation on whose information should be inputted, just asking not sure if that exists. Thank you for all your support in advance and wish to hear from you very soon.
You can translate the page using google translate. I don’t think there are guidelines in English

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Starting this thread to discuss on the steps involved in obtaining CSQ post receiving ITA like documents involved, timelines etc.

If you have already done this process or do you have any guide documents, please share. It might help many people in this journey like me struggling to find a proper guidance on the process to obtain CSQ

Here is the summary of what I found so far (Not for creating Arrima account. This is only post receiving ITA). I will keep this updating as I progress, so that many people in this process can benefit.

1. Post receiving ITA in the Arrima portal, we have to create mon projet account following the steps shared in the documentation from Quebec.
4. Post the successful payment processing of our demande starts and we will receive the personalized document check list. We have to submit the documents within the given time frame
5. Mostly we will receive the document request as per this link. We have to get all the Education certificates like Degree Certificate, individual marksheets, Transcripts "certified true" by the issuing University. Not sure about the format and process to get this certified true, if anyone of you have more information on this please share.
6. Reference letter to prove the work experience should be on the company's letter head. Not sure about the format and the process. Kindly share any information if you have on this.
7. Other documents like IELTS, French exam results, need not be certified true, we can just upload the photocopy, but we have to make sure all the photocopies are in color.

That's all I found for now. Will keep updating this. Please add if you have any other information.

Thank you.
- “For point 5, the best way to get a notarized copy is to have it attested by a notary lawyer in the country where it was issued. Alternatively, if your documents are with you here in Quebec, you can go to any Quebec City court, and they will certify it as a true copy for $5 per page. THIS OPTION IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE BY MiFi.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
- “For point 5, the best way to get a notarized copy is to have it attested by a notary lawyer in the country where it was issued. Alternatively, if your documents are with you here in Quebec, you can go to any Quebec City court, and they will certify it as a true copy for $5 per page. THIS OPTION IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE BY MiFi.
Thank you. Will update the same above

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hi
I want to know, if there some timeline for receiving personalized document checklist after doing payment. Because I have done my payment on 30-Jul, but today on 21-Aug-2023, I am still waiting for my document checklist.

Aug 7, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
What’s about the work experience letter should that’s really need to be company letterhead or just simple pdf with company’s rest of the information will be enough ?
thank you

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi
I want to know, if there some timeline for receiving personalized document checklist after doing payment. Because I have done my payment on 30-Jul, but today on 21-Aug-2023, I am still waiting for my document checklist.
I am yet to make a payment, so not sure on this but from other forum conversation seems like it takes time atleast 2-3weeks.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
What’s about the work experience letter should that’s really need to be company letterhead or just simple pdf with company’s rest of the information will be enough ?
thank you
As stated in their website for document requirement it should be on the letter head. Check out the link at the beginning of this thread you will find the document requirements.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi everyone, has anyone submitted the document? If yes when did you do this and when did you receive the acknowledgment of receipt

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hi everyone, has anyone submitted the document? If yes when did you do this and when did you receive the acknowledgment of receipt
Hi
First of all, I'm about to submit all the required documents this week itself.

So, before sending documents, one has to pay fees.
After paying fees, the person will receive a personalized document check-list and also a request for Quebec Value test to be taken with in the 60 days period after that request from the Mifi. For more clarification, my timeline is:

29-Jun-2023 - Received the invitation
30-Jul-2023 - Paid the Fees after submitting a request for permanent selection
25-Aug-2023 - Received a personalized document check-list and also a request for Quebec Value Test
04-Sep-2023 - Cleared Quebec Value Test

... and now I'm collecting all the required documents in-order for sending to Mifi. I hope that with in a week, I will be able to send all the documents.

Furthermore, Mifi will send the document received confirmation after receiving the documents at their end.

I feel that I have answered all your questions.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi
First of all, I'm about to submit all the required documents this week itself.

So, before sending documents, one has to pay fees.
After paying fees, the person will receive a personalized document check-list and also a request for Quebec Value test to be taken with in the 60 days period after that request from the Mifi. For more clarification, my timeline is:

29-Jun-2023 - Received the invitation
30-Jul-2023 - Paid the Fees after submitting a request for permanent selection
25-Aug-2023 - Received a personalized document check-list and also a request for Quebec Value Test
04-Sep-2023 - Cleared Quebec Value Test

... and now I'm collecting all the required documents in-order for sending to Mifi. I hope that with in a week, I will be able to send all the documents.

Furthermore, Mifi will send the document received confirmation after receiving the documents at their end.

I feel that I have answered all your questions.
Thanks for the response. Please keep posted how long MIFI is taking to send AOR after documents are delivered to their office.