+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Processing Times

shiana

Mar 15, 2010
Hi guys,

I am from Mauritius, and sent the quebec skilled worker application on the 10th March 2010. On the 27th April , i received a letter from Immigration Quebec acknowledging receipt of my application and payment. On the 15th June, i received a mail, saying that my application is now under review for CSQ. And now, its just a long painful wait. My agent is saying that i probably won't have to do interview, since i am bilingual and have done my university studies in french.
However,can anyone tell me whether my timeline is normal and if there's a deadline for receiving csq.

Thanks a lot.

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hi shiana,

Have you received your PR? I believe you shoud have received it by now.

I have applied from Mauritian via an agent and am waiting for my CSQ.

I already did medical but ive re applied as i got married last year so that whole process has to restart.

Now its already 7 months that my husband and i have applied for a our CSQ and we are still waiting for a response from Paris.

My medical will expires in November 2011 and i hope that i get all the papers on time.

Regards,

Shannone

shiana

Mar 15, 2010
Hi Shannone,

Not yet! I received my csq without interview. It was dated 27 th March 2011. I just filed for pr..It took some time, since i has to gather all police clearance certificates..etc..I sent all documents, despite the fact that my agent told me that i could send pcc at a later stage..I though it would be better if i send all required docs for pr in one row..
I really hope it goes fast..I saw minimum time for some people to receive their pr is 5 months..

Cheers..

All the best

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shiana said:
Hi Shannone,

Not yet! I received my csq without interview. It was dated 27 th March 2011. I just filed for pr..It took some time, since i has to gather all police clearance certificates..etc..I sent all documents, despite the fact that my agent told me that i could send pcc at a later stage..I though it would be better if i send all required docs for pr in one row..
I really hope it goes fast..I saw minimum time for some people to receive their pr is 5 months..

Cheers..

All the best
The processing times for 80% of the Quebec Skilled workers are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hi

anyone knows how long it takes from file application to csq?

i am from mauritius. thanks :)