+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Process simplified .....and how about non registered BIRTH CERTIFICATE ???

axsultana

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-11
AOR Received.
12-12-11
CSQ -----so coonfusing.....

I gathered all the supporting documents(copies in essence) and filled out the forms....

Now I have to mail the forms with supporting documents and I see that Notary of copies of certified documents is not allowed in USA. Banks and USPS, UPS declined....And I hear the friends say they can call and verify in USA....So did anyone face this problem? How is CSQ interview?

WHen do I send documents to the Visa Office? Is it after I get CSQ selection?Does CSQ selection require all original transcripts and birth/marriage certificates( as no authority in USA is rready to notarize them)?Plus my spouse was born at home and his dead parents never bothered to regiter him so some SaiNath from India claims to fetch this certificate at the cost of 25000 Rs ....(600 USD) :eek:......

So what is the deal with this BIRTH Certificate for Immigration? ImmiHelp tells that one from Indian Embassy is futile to make a point for his birth proof....so I have to rather get Non Availability Certificate......(so hard on my head ....GODDDD....)

Am not too sure how it works...Please let me know