+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS tool : Degree category consideration

Pankaj1989

Jul 7, 2014
Dear All,

Greetings of the day!

I have one concern in context of CRS evaluation tool. As I have finished by 10th standard exams and then got Diploma in engineering (3 years) and then Bachelor's degree in engineering (3 years) [ Both degrees are from from India].

My question to elite members is, will these are considered as two or more certificates or only bachelor's degree? (as the points difference is almost 15 to 20.

Your kind suggestion would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,
Pankaj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pankaj1989 said:
Dear All,

Greetings of the day!

I have one concern in context of CRS evaluation tool. As I have finished by 10th standard exams and then got Diploma in engineering (3 years) and then Bachelor's degree in engineering (3 years) [ Both degrees are from from India].

My question to elite members is, will these are considered as two or more certificates or only bachelor's degree? (as the points difference is almost 15 to 20.

Your kind suggestion would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,
Pankaj
I'm not an elite member by any chance but I guess I can answer this question.

It depends on what your ECA says. If your ECA identified your bachelors as "bachelors" and your diploma to a completed post secondary diploma, then, yes. Otherwise, no.

If you have already got your ECA, please post what is mentioned and may be we would be able to tell you for sure!