+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score

Mas1107

May 30, 2024
Im confuse if calculation of CRS score for Alberta Opportunity stream is the same as in Federal express entry?
I also wanted to know if I can still apply for Federal Express entry eventhough I already applied for Alberta Opportunity Stream?

Mas1107

May 30, 2024
Thank you. Yes I think they are on pause Feb 2024?? Do you know where I can check CRS score for Alberta Opportunity Stream because I want to check how did the agency got my crs score

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you. Yes I think they are on pause Feb 2024?? Do you know where I can check CRS score for Alberta Opportunity Stream because I want to check how did the agency got my crs score
AOS isn’t Express Entry with CRS score. Check AINP site for past draws. How long have you worked in Alberta and under LMIA? Did you study in Alberta?

Mas1107

May 30, 2024
No. I didnt study here. I've done my studies outside canada MBA and the company sponsor me to work here in Canada. I already applied under Alberta Opportunity stream but it seems it takes longer so yesterday I applied under Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway and submitted my application. Now when Im reading I noticed that I need to withdraw first my existing application before I can apply so Im confused if what is going to happen with my existing application. I wanted to apply in Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker but not sure if I can apply too. I know Im eligible but not sure if i can apply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No. I didnt study here. I've done my studies outside canada MBA and the company sponsor me to work here in Canada. I already applied under Alberta Opportunity stream but it seems it takes longer so yesterday I applied under Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway and submitted my application. Now when Im reading I noticed that I need to withdraw first my existing application before I can apply so Im confused if what is going to happen with my existing application. I wanted to apply in Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker but not sure if I can apply too. I know Im eligible but not sure if i can apply.
So you are working in Alberta on a LMIA? AOS is for those working in the province. Tech pathway is through Express Entry so need to have a profile. These are two different programs. Have you even read the AINP requirements?

Mas1107

May 30, 2024
Yes, Im currently working in alberta on LMIA and I have job offer. Yes I already have a profile but I checked that I need to withdraw my current application before I can apply Tech pathway.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, Im currently working in alberta on LMIA and I have job offer. Yes I already have a profile but I checked that I need to withdraw my current application before I can apply Tech pathway.
Can you provide the link? AOS is on hold so go with the path that is having draws.