+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crs score predictions for the year 2023

Behzad0098

Sep 8, 2022
Hello there

I’m currently in the pool for Express Entry and my crs score is 452.

my question is based on the new immigration level plan and new updates we have received regarding the numbers, would I have a chance next year? My work permit is expiring may 2024 so would I have a chance to receive invitation or should I change and take another pathway?
Thanks

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I'm not sure if it would drop to 452 in 2023, but it could in 2024 or 2025. I'm totally guessing though, because each year they keep ramping up targets through the Express Entry system and right now there's still a substantial backlog of high-CRS applicants to clear while invitation rounds are small.

Total wild guess though and I could be totally wrong. I know Fraser also wants to invite applicants by NOC, so that could be a gamechanger. Will some NOCs never get invited going forward?? I don't know. At the same time, the demand to study in Canada over the next few years is insane and will keep upward pressure on scores.

Remember that your score will keep dropping as you age. If you were sitting on 480+ I'd say you should be good waiting, but at anything below I'd say don't risk it and find a PNP pathway.

Last edited: