AOR Received.
March 8, 2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
March 15, 2010
Med's Request
March 3, 2011 (Received on March 9)
I am planning a short course which can help me pass my CRNE? Anyone has any idea about any good coaching center where I can find fulltime short term course?

All your suggestions on where to go or avoid are appreciated.

J J

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jessy.Joseph said:
I am planning a short course which can help me pass my CRNE? Anyone has any idea about any good coaching center where I can find fulltime short term course?

All your suggestions on where to go or avoid are appreciated.

J J
http://kochi.quikr.com/haad-exam-coaching-centre-in-kerala-coaching-classes/haad-exam-coaching-centre-in-kerala/x18222208054?sx=true

Vismaya

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-Sep-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-14-2010
Med's Request
Dated 16-03-2011
I know a trainer in Angamali, Her name is Jila. She exceptionally good in coaching but its not like high tech training centers. She has no eletcronic class room or hightech concrete buildings to offer you. She is using NCLEX RN trainging materials and some of her own designed materials. She has more than 10 years experiecne in traching and also traning nurses. I know a few guys who passed HAAD and NCLEX wit her training. Note her email address jilaakk@gmail.com

Vismaya

jain

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
I know her too. But she is too busy and the class room is full always. The week end classes were good, but she stopped week end classes bacause of massive number of students on week days.

But other centers in the town are not good enough like they are leaving the CD with a player and leaving it for you which you can always do at home even without a trainer. Most big names on the town dont do much other than collecting full fees on your first day you start.

If you are smart enough, I think you can get trained even wihtout a trainer. Various training CD's are available and use it your own. If you are determined and ready to spare time at home you can dot it.

Jain Naik

Vismaya said:
I know a trainer in Angamali, Her name is Jila. She exceptionally good in coaching but its not like high tech training centers. She has no eletcronic class room or hightech concrete buildings to offer you. She is using NCLEX RN trainging materials and some of her own designed materials. She has more than 10 years experiecne in traching and also traning nurses. I know a few guys who passed HAAD and NCLEX wit her training. Note her email address jilaakk @ gmail.com

Vismaya

Jessy.Joseph

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11, 2010
Doc's Request.