+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credit check/PPM and seniors please help its urgent

ceccanada

Jul 29, 2011
hello guys,

1)im wondering if the immigration authorities (visa office) does a credit check on the federal skilled worker applicants?
2)if yes then is it part of their background check?
3)is unpaid debt of 5000 dollars could make an applicant inadmissible to canada or create issues during the application process?

thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ceccanada said:
hello guys,

1)im wondering if the immigration authorities (visa office) does a credit check on the federal skilled worker applicants?
2)if yes then is it part of their background check?
3)is unpaid debt of 5000 dollars could make an applicant inadmissible to canada or create issues during the application process?

thanks in advance.
1. I have only ever heard of one and that was from the London office.
3. No., but you still have to show Proof of funds.

Yahoo0

Oct 21, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

if u r a defaulter, police will never issue u a police clearance certificate. if you have police cert, you are on safe side.

thnx

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

What about question number 10 in Schedule 3 form? If I have 80 000 CAD of mortgage on my apartment and I have 700 CAD to pay every month, but I have 20 000 CAD in cash on my bank account as a proof of funds, what should I say about available funds for immigration? Should we sell our apartment before applying or we have to prove CIC that we will sell it before landing?

One more thing regarding my travels form. What if I have lost my old passport and I can't remember whole number and period of travels I had in the last 10 years. I can remember some of them, bu what about exact dates of travel?