+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit Card Payment

momate

Sep 21, 2015
Hi All,

Quick check with you..I have sent my application..Just want to check by when they usually take the payment from credit card..Any rough idea so that i can ask my credit issuer to look out for the payment.

Thanks.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momate said:
Hi All,

Quick check with you..I have sent my application..Just want to check by when they usually take the payment from credit card..Any rough idea so that i can ask my credit issuer to look out for the payment.

Thanks.
you need to wait atleast 4 weeks or above after submitting your application, if your CC charged ,it sign that your application as been approved.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
So if they accept my file for processing then they will take the fees and if the cap filled up they will not take the money.what if they get any incomplete information or reject the file?actually I am planning to send application online.i want to know if they don't take my file or reject it what will happen to the money?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angelbd said:
So if they accept my file for processing then they will take the fees and if the cap filled up they will not take the money.what if they get any incomplete information or reject the file?actually I am planning to send application online.i want to know if they don't take my file or reject it what will happen to the money?
Payment charged after initial checking of your file. if your file is incomplete according to the document check list or any misleading information/incomplete form or any false information, then they will return without charging Payment ie.Credit card or Cheque
After CC charged they transfer file to your relevant visa office for further checking and immigration process....

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
Payment charged after initial checking of your file. if your file is incomplete according to the document check list or any misleading information/incomplete form or any false information, then they will return without charging Payment ie.Credit card or Cheque
After CC charged they transfer file to your relevant visa office for further checking and immigration process....
Quebec does not grant visas, and thus does not have visa offices. I think you may be confusing two different processes/immigration programs.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
you need to wait atleast 4 weeks or above after submitting your application, if your CC charged ,it sign that your application as been approved.
Actually, it's simply a sign that your application has been accepted. Not necessarily approved at all.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Quebec does not grant visas, and thus does not have visa offices. I think you may be confusing two different processes/immigration programs.
for your reference and better understanding..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf.
Initial screening of your official application is being done at Central immigration office,Quebec and if your application is accepted then your file transfer to the relevant immigration office / Mission / visa office.
for exp...
Hong kong immigration office covers following countries
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bora Bora, Brunei, Cambodia, Caroline Islands, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Johnston Atoll, Kiribati, Kosrae, Laos, Macao, Malaisia, Maldives, Mariana (Islands), Marshall islands, Micronesia, Midway Island, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pacific Islands, Pakistan, Palau (Belau), Papua New Guinea, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Ponape, Sabah, Sarawak, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tahiti, Taïwan, Thailand, Tonga, Truk Island, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wake Island, Wallis, Western Samoa and Yap Island

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
for your reference and better understanding..
Thank you. I think you missed my point ;). That link is to scheduled missions, nothing to do with processing.

Applications are processed in Quebec. Occasionally some applicants are invited to interview, which is where your missions list comes into play.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Thank you. I think you missed my point ;). That link is to scheduled missions, nothing to do with processing.

Applications are processed in Quebec. Occasionally some applicants are invited to interview, which is where your missions list comes into play.
may be this time they have changed their working conditions,but previously all the correspondence / email, post mail / interview of any individual immigration case were doing from the relevant mission office.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Lammawitch said:
Dear Lammawitch,

Great day! can I fill up only one credit card payment form for both principal+dependent fee i.e (764+165=929$) ?

Thank you.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Dear Lammawitch,

Great day! can I fill up only one credit card payment form for both principal+dependent fee i.e (764+165=929$) ?

Thank you.
Yes