+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential assessment for express entry

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hello friends I am back with another question.Can we use the existing credential service for express entry .

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Hello friends I am back with another question.Can we use the existing credential service for express entry .
Yes you can use your existing ECA report, but it should be issued after 2007.

ECA report is valid for 5 years from issued date for Canada immigration.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
fpaikar said:
for FSWP, CIC required one copy of the report to be sent to them. Therefore on WES we have to choose FSWP.

not sure but similarly CIC can ask you to request your evaluation agency to mail a copy to CIC for express entry and then they may charge you accordingly.

these all are the ways to pump money into the canadian economy ....

i remember my brother when filed for PR in canada he was asked to give ielts again regardless he went to canada on student visa by giving an IELTS exam. He studied in a canadian college for 2 years so if someone came to canada by giving IELTS exam and he is living in canada from the last 5 years will his english language degrade or upgrade ???

giving IELTS again while living in canada does not make sense to me other than the money factor behind it !!!

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you all but when I apply now for the credential assessment which program should I apply for for assessment with the WES .I need it for the express entry ,will the education assessment done for the Federal skilled worker be useful for express entry?

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
fpaikar said:
Thank you all but when I apply now for the credential assessment which program should I apply for for assessment with the WES .I need it for the express entry ,will the education assessment done for the Federal skilled worker be useful for express entry?
nobody can give you perfect answer.
CIC change their policy and requirements time to time and they are unpredictable most of the times.

better you wait and start when the express entry requirement is listed on CIC website.... you can keep other things ready in the meantime.

check FSW checklist and get all docs which are required from your side like BC, proof of funds, PCC etc etc ...

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me.,

If you tend to apply on EE under NOC C (Semi-skilled) do you still need to have your educational credential assessed? My complete understanding is that NOC C can only take me to permanent residence through PNP and I understood as well that some portions in PNP will be carried over to EE. I currently do not have Provincial Nominee and would like to take my chances in EE.

Please may someone help me on this query?

manojk141

Jun 13, 2014
punjab
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
I have a question reg. WES assessment.
I have done Graduation in Commerce(B.Com) from Guru Nanak Dev university, and after that done M.B.A. (Finance) from SMU.
For WES do i need to get the certificates attested from both universities or only The higher degree i.e. MBA verfication only will solve the purpose.

Regards

Manoj

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manojk141 said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a question reg. WES assessment.
I have done Graduation in Commerce(B.Com) from Guru Nanak Dev university, and after that done M.B.A. (Finance) from SMU.
For WES do i need to get the certificates attested from both universities or only The higher degree i.e. MBA verfication only will solve the purpose.

Regards

Manoj
SMU is not in the WES list, be careful......

Suggestion: Before submitting your application for ECA through WES please verify your university is in the WES list or not.
if not means you will get the institution status as "Non-Recognized" in the report. And Canada never consider your credential from non-recognized institution and we cannot claim points with the same.

Hope This will help you.

HAWK6824

Nov 22, 2014
eca wes assessment

Hi , I mailed my transcripts to WES office on 19th November and I checked with courier company and they told me that it was delivered on the 25th but the status on the WES website is still " waiting for the required documents" Can anybody please suggest me why has not the status changed yet!

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Yes, if only it is " issued on or after the date the organization was designated by CIC"

When you apply as a federal skilled worker with a foreign educational credential, an original ECA report must:

be included with your application along with proof of your foreign credential,
be issued on or after the date the organization was designated by CIC,
not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets your application, and
show your credential is equal to a completed Canadian one.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: eca wes assessment

HAWK6824 said:
Hi , I mailed my transcripts to WES office on 19th November and I checked with courier company and they told me that it was delivered on the 25th but the status on the WES website is still " waiting for the required documents" Can anybody please suggest me why has not the status changed yet!
Ask WES. They have that option on their site.
Besides it is only 9 days since you mailed it. Wait for 2 weeks at least then ask. They do not change status so quickly.

HAWK6824

Nov 22, 2014
Re: eca wes assessment

Regina said:
Ask WES. They have that option on their site.
Besides it is only 9 days since you mailed it. Wait for 2 weeks at least then ask. They do not change status so quickly.
Thank you Regina for addressing my concern. Can you please confirm if WES sends any confirmation mail regarding the delievery of the documents?

Nov 27, 2014
I got my WES done.
My university is also not under WES list.Just we have to get a sealed transcript from the unversity.and get a set of notarizd copy of all the documents required for WES.Thats All !!