+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creating tracker account for application

ugabuga007

Jun 12, 2024
Hi everyone, I have submitted my application through IRCC represnetative. I would like to track my application but the representative says that he will loose the access if I create tracker account. Here is the verbetiam from them.

There is no such tracker account, as it has been submitted from the APR Portal, and for any update or results we will be notifies, if you want you can create your own GC Key and link your application to your GC Key Account, and in that case, we will lose all the rep. rights and anything related to your application will be notified to you.
I am not sure if that's true, can anyone verify? I can't track my own application?

crazingineer

Jun 10, 2024
Tracking an application through your GC Key account and tracking through Application Tracker portal (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en) are two different things. Although both of them show you the status of you application, the Application Tracker portal is very slow to update and at times may show some aspects of your application (like eligibility, biometrics, etc) in progress even after you have received your PPR.

I am not sure if your representative will loose access to your application once you create your own GC Key account and link your existing application to it, but to be on the safer side, the least you can do is create your account in the Application Tracker and check for updates.

8h1

Jun 11, 2024
hey guys! i tried making the ircc tracker account but after filling uci and application number it doesnt get on next step. I tried doing it several times but it just loads again on the same page after clicking on next step.

My application date was 7th June
Biometrics updated 12 th june

No update after that so i wanted to check if tracker account will show anything different. Should i try making the account again or just wait with gc key only ?