+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creating a Canadian citizenship tracker - Party ID

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi everyone!
I am the representative for my with and my stepdaughter in the canandian citizenship application. I am trying to get the PartyID, but the system keeping says: “Incorrect email or full name. Please try again”

Did anyone have the same issue? If so, how did you solve the problem? Also, should I create the tracker for each one without the PartID?
Thanks for the help

bpither

May 22, 2023
I'm trying to get a Party ID as a rep for my wife and if I try to create one by clicking the link I get " This site can't be reached. Check if there is a typo in prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca"

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I'm trying to get a Party ID as a rep for my wife and if I try to create one by clicking the link I get " This site can't be reached. Check if there is a typo in prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca"
I got the same situation. I have to create a separated one to my wife and stepdaughter

bpither

May 22, 2023
This morning I was able to register here https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register by applying as the "principal applicant" instead of asking for a "party id". I got her AOR on Tuesday (9th) but couldn't do anything yesterday so as indicated elsewhere on this board it takes 48 to 72 hours from receiving your AOR until you can set up an account. Put in the Unique Client Identifier # (UCI) and the application number which is on your AOR. Then they'll ask you to create a password (14 characters!). I then got a verification code via email, typed it in and I was good to go. Anyway regardless of being the rep or applicant you still can follow the progression.

Reactions: Canada2107