+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crandall University

rceleste

Jun 7, 2018
Anybody here been to Crandall University in New Brunswick? Or anybody you know? Just wondering what it's like for international students...like if they have much of an international student presence... And it's a Christian school...they say all backgrounds welcome but wondering in reality what it's like if you're Muslim... I would hope it wouldn't matter, but don't know anyone who's gone there and just don't know what to expect...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anybody here been to Crandall University in New Brunswick? Or anybody you know? Just wondering what it's like for international students...like if they have much of an international student presence... And it's a Christian school...they say all backgrounds welcome but wondering in reality what it's like if you're Muslim... I would hope it wouldn't matter, but don't know anyone who's gone there and just don't know what to expect...
Christian schools in Canada tend to only attract the most religious Christian students in Canada. Schools that have such strong religious affiliations don’t attract the majority of Canadian students. Would discourage attending in general but especially if you aren’t religious or practice another religion. Don’t think they can actually deny entry to anyone of a different faith because they are publicly funded but it certainly doesn’t attract a lot of diversity. Don’t think they have much of an international student population because most international students aren’t Christian and it is a smaller school. If you attend expect that the Christian faith will be a focus in many aspects of the school.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Have you read their mission statement?

https://www.crandallu.ca/about-crandall/#mission