+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC-Vancouver

SSMirza

Jun 18, 2024
I received the following last August, but no activity since then. Also, I cannot locate my application via webform, GCKey, or a call. Any leads?
"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Vancouver Immigration for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act."

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
I received the following last August, but no activity since then. Also, I cannot locate my application via webform, GCKey, or a call. Any leads?
"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Vancouver Immigration for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act."
There is a thread for PGP 2022. Follow that and post your messages there to get a better response or see the latest on this. There are quite a few of us in the same boat. Don't know about others but our case is similar... application status ecas portal does not find our application. Through automated call nothing is found. We were able to link by GC key after multiple tries but nothing of importance on that page.

Reactions: SSMirza