+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country of Study in IQAS ECA Certificate

Asr31

Jan 17, 2024
Hi,
I have a quick question.
I completed my bachelor and Masters Degree from Dubai campus, UAE of my University which exists in Pakistan.
In my ECA Certificate the country of education is mentioned as Pakistan because my degree was issued in Pakistan.
However I have a separate Letter/Certificate from University confirming that I studied from Dubai Campus.

Can it be an issue?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
I have a quick question.
I completed my bachelor and Masters Degree from Dubai campus, UAE of my University which exists in Pakistan.
In my ECA Certificate the country of education is mentioned as Pakistan because my degree was issued in Pakistan.
However I have a separate Letter/Certificate from University confirming that I studied from Dubai Campus.

Can it be an issue?
Your campus is Pakistan and your Uni is based in Dubai. For instance McDonald's having branches all over whereas headquartered in a particular country.
Make sure you mention Pakistan campus and not Dubai campus otherwise you will be asked Dubai PCC even though never being there. Read about this on this forum only when a person mentioned it and was asked PCC for a country they had never being there.