+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Couldn't find my NOC code?

loopsx

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am trying to apply for my EOI, and I need to find my correct NOC code. However, I couldn't find anything close to it, below is the title and the responsibilities, I would appreciate the help.

Title: Infrastructure Asset Manager
Responsibilities:
• Leverage your asset management knowledge and information technology know-how to support and guide end-users through the (COMPANY) software implementation process.
• Perform software implementation tasks in small-scale through to large-scale projects in a timely and sustainable manner.
• Effectively communicate business and technical issues to relevant stakeholders.
• Multi-task as you support all business requirements within various contracts.
• Support the continuous improvement of the client-focused implementation process.
• Handle product support requests and issues related to implementations from internal users and global clients.
• Work closely with the product development team to stay up to date on product features, changes, and issues. Bridge the gap between end-users and ensure (Company) software is customized to meet end-user needs.
• Maintain integration guides, product deployment documentation, and implementation-specific user guides.
• Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.

Thank you!