Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I would like to apply under Skilled Worker and if you don't mind anyone can tell me how much they have cost to apply for skilled worker, including all expenses of notary, translator, shipping documents and so on. Thanks for your help!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROCANG said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to apply under Skilled Worker and if you don't mind anyone can tell me how much they have cost to apply for skilled worker, including all expenses of notary, translator, shipping documents and so on. Thanks for your help!
kindly write education detail and family members details

ROCANG

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not mean a particular way but general. I am a psychologist and we are 3 members in my family.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi ROCONG

Application Fee:

Principal Applicant $550

A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner $550

A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner $150/head

RPRF:
Acquisition of permanent resident status - FeesFor the acquisition of permanent resident status $490/head

This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee:

•dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
•protected persons, including Convention refugees.

Medical Examination fee $150/head

Documentation, PCC, IELTS, Courier approx $500

Hope it helps.

mycan

ROCANG said:
I do not mean a particular way but general. I am a psychologist and we are 3 members in my family.

ROCANG

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply and approximately how much it costs to translate all the documents?

AZRAHIL

Jan 5, 2012
Hello Sirs,
bank draft is okay for me but its better for me to send via dollar. Can I send dollar?

2nd qstn: Can I send my application without IELTS and before it is reviewing? I can't send it because I don't have IELTS. It needs time. By this time I can reach the application before cap is reached.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
AZRAHIL said:
Hello Sirs,
bank draft is okay for me but its better for me to send via dollar. Can I send dollar?

2nd qstn: Can I send my application without IELTS and before it is reviewing? I can't send it because I don't have IELTS. It needs time. By this time I can reach the application before cap is reached.
IELTS is mandatory at the time of filing the app.

ROCANG

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mycan from Spanish to English

ROCANG

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mycan! Here in Europe- Spain is more expensive.