+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correction of information

rifasiempre

Oct 31, 2020
Hello everyone. I submitted my Canada Express Entry form and recently received the request to fill form IMM5669E. When comparing the information provided in the Express Entry application form, I discovered that I had missed two items:
a. Membership in a social club
b. A previous visa refusal for another country when I was 10

Just wanted to confirm how should I go about the above when filling form IMM5669E. Should I leave out the information, or mention it and would it risk a misrepresentation?

Thanks!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone. I submitted my Canada Express Entry form and recently received the request to fill form IMM5669E. When comparing the information provided in the Express Entry application form, I discovered that I had missed two items:
a. Membership in a social club
b. A previous visa refusal for another country when I was 10

Just wanted to confirm how should I go about the above when filling form IMM5669E. Should I leave out the information, or mention it and would it risk a misrepresentation?

Thanks!
Try to keep the information accurate and true as per the actual circumstances. You shouldn't hide anything. Include the missed entities this time and add an explanation letter alongwith mentioning that you missed it at first place.