+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy of passport

n_b18

Jan 31, 2012
Hi all,

I'm applying for my study permit from Abu Dhabi...Can I submit a photocopy of my passport to CIC? I need my passport for some businesses I'm doing at the moment, and can't submit the original one to CIC.

Thanks

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
n_b18 said:
Hi all,

I'm applying for my study permit from Abu Dhabi...Can I submit a photocopy of my passport to CIC? I need my passport for some businesses I'm doing at the moment, and can't submit the original one to CIC.

Thanks
Nope you have to submit your original and valid passport to CIC for processing.

Farah Pari

Jan 15, 2012
Refused by Abu Dhabi need your support

Hi, I am Farah, from Abu Dhabi, I did MBA in Marketing from Lahore. I applied via consultant in CDI College Toronto for Higher Secondary diploma in HR and I received Rejection from CHC Abu Dhabi stating that;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision; I considered several factors, including;

• Your travel history
• Purpose of visit
• You have not provided documents demonstrating the relationship between you and your sponsor.
• Your personal assets and financial status “my paternal uncle is my sponsor he is a goldsmith”

Now I made following changes please guide me is this enough for me or should I change more things.
• Now I am getting admission in PGD – HR in Humber College for September 2012 Session.
• Regarding my Travel history I visited Pakistan twice during my stay in UAE and I will mentioned this on excel sheet [its been 16 months in am in UAE].
• I will rewrite my SOP.
• Regarding Sponsor…. I applied for Bank loan here in UAE and hopefully I will get AED 60,000/- [RS. 1,500,000/-] and I have AED 30,000/- already in my account [Rs. 750,000/-]. Total AED 90,000/- and equivalent to Pakistani Rupees 2,100,000/- is this enough for one year post graduation diploma?
• There is a 10 Marla plot on my name net value Rs. 1,700,000/- attaching this documents as well.
• Does there any need to attached or mentioned uncle Bank statement or other supporting documents