+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR timeline?

meanirudh

Nov 29, 2022
Please help me understand COPR timeline.

I am in Alberta and have Submitted my address and photo in the PR portal on October 26 2022. Today is November 29 2022, and the status says "in review with IRCC" it's been over 33 days now.
My dependents in India have already received their COPR and Landing visa Stamped on the passport. I checked online and with few of my friends and they mentioned that ECOPR should receive within a month of submitting documents. I just don't know if my application is stuck somewhere, I want to know if this is normal or is there anything wrong with my application? If someone has received their eCOPR recently, could you please confirm and share the timeline.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks.

juniorfsonile

Feb 8, 2020
Hi don't know if it's normal or not, but we are a couple of people waiting for ecopr, myself included, it's been one month. it's looking like as if Ircc has slowed down as they are close to reaching their target for the year, likely to resume next January. Very few people are getting their ecopr after 40 days approx though. we have a group on telegram where we are exchanging and updating each other with a spreadsheet that everyone is updating to share information, here is the link:

https://t.me/+nqyC2NCTWT0wNmJh