+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR document minor damage

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I just got my COPR today and I found there is a minor crack (about 1 cm) along the side of the hard copy, that was caused during mailing.

Can anyone tell me if this is an issue???

I ask this because for some document like passport, minor damage or stain can render the document invalid, but I tend to believe it is OK to have minor damage on COPR, just to confirm.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
As I recall, my COPR was also not pristine. At the end of the day it's just a printout, not a biometric document + they can check it in the system. Personally, I would put some high quality transparent tape on it and just present it confidently.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
As I recall, my COPR was also not pristine. At the end of the day it's just a printout, not a biometric document + they can check it in the system. Personally, I would put some high quality transparent tape on it and just present it confidently.
So, did you use the non-pristine CoPR for landing? Was it accepted?

I emailed the issuing Consulate, and they replied that the damage is so minor that it should be OK without replacement

Reactions: ojeck

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I just got my COPR today and I found there is a minor crack (about 1 cm) along the side of the hard copy, that was caused during mailing.

Can anyone tell me if this is an issue???

I ask this because for some document like passport, minor damage or stain can render the document invalid, but I tend to believe it is OK to have minor damage on COPR, just to confirm.
You are making too much of it. It is just a piece of paper, relax!