+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR details(in tracker) final decision (GCkey) available, since 3 months, no update after April.

Patel281293

Feb 27, 2024
Hi
I received invitation under CEC in September with 533 CRS score, Received AOR on 24th November 2023(same day of submitting documents), Biometrics and medical updates in March 2024.. COPR details available in tracker since last week of April, 2024.. Final decision date April 04th 2024.. no update since then..
contacted local MP, he said he emailed Ottawa processing Center and suggested to wait for 10 business days.. it’s almost a month and I haven't heard back from MP or IRCC…
In addition to this, in February they refused my bridging Open work permit by saying “PR not in process”… while it was clearly in process like my Biometric was scheduled when they refused my BOWP…I tried contacting them and all I received was “raise a webform” which is yet to be answered…
I am on restoration of status and BOWP applied status since last 3 months…
It’s been almost 5 months now, I am not working and that to in Canadian inflation and 8 months from when I submitted my PR…
Any suggestion?
Thanks

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
All you can do more patients or contact ircc did you recieved portal

Patel281293

Feb 27, 2024
All you can do more patients or contact ircc did you recieved portal
No nothing as of now.. and ya I am patiently waiting.. the only problem I have to face in future is that I can’t work and in past 5 months I am surviving on my savings.. at some point I have to make decision to either waste more savings here or go back home and wait for the decision..

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
No nothing as of now.. and ya I am patiently waiting.. the only problem I have to face in future is that I can’t work and in past 5 months I am surviving on my savings.. at some point I have to make decision to either waste more savings here or go back home and wait for the decision..
Well may be the option would be just use upur saving because if you go back home it will be more tough in your pr process or you can give ircc a call and tell all your situation

Patel281293

Feb 27, 2024
Well may be the option would be just use upur saving because if you go back home it will be more tough in your pr process or you can give ircc a call and tell all your situation
Honestly, can’t decide on what to do and what not to do!? I am taking one day at a time.. only thinking of next hour and that’s all. Anyways thank you for the convo.. I will update you once I have anything.

Reactions: swagger

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
No worries hope for the best

Reactions: Patel281293

Patel281293

Feb 27, 2024
Update: My local MP reached out to me saying, “your PR has been approved and is in queue for virtual landing. They advised that this can take up to 4 weeks to receive”.. also I had ghost update yesterday and today my medical is updated again.. it was already passed in March of this year.

Reactions: swagger

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request