+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Cancelled before going into Security Screening?!

nighcrawler

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
LANDED..........
17-01-2018
I've just received my 3rd set of GCMS notes and I have noticed some weird things. It looks like my Visa Offce granted a COPR (even with a document # etc.) and then they cancelled it and then sent my file into Security Screening.

Has anyone been through this before? Does it happen? What are the chances to get through the SS "alive and well" after that?

Thanks

P.S. Would be grateful for a link to WhatsApp group dedicated to those under SS.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
You can refer your query to @legalfalcon in the below mentioned thread on this forum

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

I've just received my 3rd set of GCMS notes and I have noticed some weird things. It looks like my Visa Offce granted a COPR (even with a document # etc.) and then they cancelled it and then sent my file into Security Screening.

Has anyone been through this before? Does it happen? What are the chances to get through the SS "alive and well" after that?

Thanks

P.S. Would be grateful for a link to WhatsApp group dedicated to those under SS.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017

Thanks

Referring this to two well known seniors -> @legalfalcon & @DelPiero07

Thank you guys. Good luck.

Wilco000

Nov 3, 2018
I am in the same situation: COPR issued, then canceled two weeks later due to “new information impacting your case.”

It’s now been sent back to review. Any idea what that means and what I should do?

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018

Thanks

Hi, What happened after your file sent to Security Screening ? My sister file was approved and they issued COPR and visa on passport but after 2 month they received email stating COPR cancelled and file got reopened. They havent sent any information why it was reopened and its been 7 months since no email from them.

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018
I am in the same situation: COPR issued, then canceled two weeks later due to “new information impacting your case.”

It’s now been sent back to review. Any idea what that means and what I should do?
Can you share what happened to your case after COPR cancelled ?

nilamp

Apr 10, 2023
Hi, What happened after your file sent to Security Screening ? My sister file was approved and they issued COPR and visa on passport but after 2 month they received email stating COPR cancelled and file got reopened. They havent sent any information why it was reopened and its been 7 months since no email from them.
i have face same problem. can you please help me. what happen to your sister.

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018
in our case after 1 year they requested additional documents and after submitting it we received Medical after 6 months and after that PPR

SAR_SAN

Aug 21, 2023
in our case after 1 year they requested additional documents and after submitting it we received Medical after 6 months and after that PPR
OMG this is really bad, we already have been waiting for more than two years.

hkcvi

Jun 7, 2018
We submitted PR file in Dec 2019 and received first PPR in Nov 2021. They cancelled COPR Jan 2022 and received additional document request in Jan 2023.

Medical in July 2023 and PPR Aug 2023.

johnyjohn123

Sep 25, 2023
We submitted PR file in Dec 2019 and received first PPR in Nov 2021. They cancelled COPR Jan 2022 and received additional document request in Jan 2023.

Medical in July 2023 and PPR Aug 2023.
Hi, same thing happened just now, COPR cancellation email just two weeks before travel. Whether as per your experience there is any chance to get it expedited