+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

convert overall band score to clb and profile ineligible

enibabs naija

Jan 15, 2015
Hello pls I need help. My husband got l,s,w,r=5,6,6,6 and got an overall band score of 6. Pls wat is is score in clb form
Again he did d come to canada stuff n was told he is eligible. He has 6yrs+work exp
He imputed his bachelor n mastres dergree which is accessed by wes and its equivalent to canadian degree.
15k dollars for him and I his wife for fund
In short we meet all criteria
Except no job offer for him, no nomination. So what can be d problem. Its urgent pls. I pray n hope we go with d first set nomination. Pls I expect ur quick n genuine response. Thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enibabs naija said:
Hello pls I need help. My husband got l,s,w,r=5,6,6,6 and got an overall band score of 6. Pls wat is is score in clb form
Again he did d come to canada stuff n was told he is eligible. He has 6yrs+work exp
He imputed his bachelor n mastres dergree which is accessed by wes and its equivalent to canadian degree.
15k dollars for him and I his wife for fund
In short we meet all criteria
Except no job offer for him, no nomination. So what can be d problem. Its urgent pls. I pray n hope we go with d first set nomination. Pls I expect ur quick n genuine response. Thanks
He is ineligible - the minimum score allowed for all four section is a "6" - thus the 5 in listening makes his entire score ineligible

enibabs naija

Jan 15, 2015
Thank you johnny31, we decided to use another method. This time he applied under federal skilled trade programme as a Geological Technician and the clb required for that is clb5 and he is got a 6. And his profile is still ineligible. So pls what do u think can be the matter? Its still the same requirement just the clb is different.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enibabs naija said:
Thank you johnny31, we decided to use another method. This time he applied under federal skilled trade programme as a Geological Technician and the clb required for that is clb5 and he is got a 6. And his profile is still ineligible. So pls what do u think can be the matter? Its still the same requirement just the clb is different.
What were the reasons listed in his refusal email?

He was probably rejected for reasons other than language requirements

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enibabs naija said:
It says federal skilled trade-not met
Provincial nominee programme-Not met
Review minimum entry criteria-not met
That's it - language is not the problem.

Those are the reasons his case was refused.

Go through the checklist carefully and figure out what might caused the refusal since I don't know what he provided in his application so I can't answer it for you guys.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enibabs naija said:
Thank you johnny31, you have been helpful. Will crosscheck carefully
Good Luck!