+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convert from visitor Visa to Super Visa

Jan 27, 2018
My father has Visitor visa and it is valid up to 2026 and visitor visa of my mother will expired on March 2020.

Now I want to apply Super visa for both.

At present my father is not retired from the job and working in company with good salary package.

We request you forums please suggest

What are the chances of Super visa approval

more than six week, Leave sanction letter is not possible for my father so it is necessary to submit resignation letter with application of super visa

this time my parents want to stay more than six month in canada so Father is ready to put resignation if Super visa approved

If super visa refused than my Fathers visitor visa cancelled or not

please help and guide me before apply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My father has Visitor visa and it is valid up to 2026 and visitor visa of my mother will expired on March 2020.

Now I want to apply Super visa for both.

At present my father is not retired from the job and working in company with good salary package.

We request you forums please suggest

What are the chances of Super visa approval

more than six week, Leave sanction letter is not possible for my father so it is necessary to submit resignation letter with application of super visa

this time my parents want to stay more than six month in canada so Father is ready to put resignation if Super visa approved

If super visa refused than my Fathers visitor visa cancelled or not

please help and guide me before apply
Approval of a supervisa has more to do about your income. Depending on your father’s financial position giving up work before retirement age and not maximizing his pension may not be a good idea. Supervisa is only a temporary visa and there are no guarantees that you can sponsor your parents to live in Canada so they must also consider their retirement income.

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Super visa is almost 100% as long as you have good income in Canada. Most cases of visit visa refusal are due to financial status of visitor and ties to home countries. In super visa financial status of sponsor is more important, ties to home countries need not be very strong as how will a person with strong ties live outside his home country for 2 years.