+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contents in an Offer letter

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please tell me what things must be written on an offer letter from a University/College

I got offer letter from UofM but I think some important things are missing from the letter such as-
1. Length of Course
2. Fees of the course

Should I contact the university or apply for visa with this letter only ?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
simrat0721 said:
Please tell me what things must be written on an offer letter from a University/College

I got offer letter from UofM but I think some important things are missing from the letter such as-
1. Length of Course
2. Fees of the course

Ask them to provide you with a document that contain VISA Specific information which you will attach with your visa application along with Acceptance Letter i.e Length of Program, yearly fee, etc.... They will send you.

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you will get the acceptance letter soon.. i got the letter from UOM.. it contain these things... u better wait for their email.. or write an email to the registrar to request him to send you an acceptance letter so that you can initiate your visa process as international students need more time to apply.. this is what i had done

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

simrat0721 said:

1. Length of Course
2. Fees of the course

This is your offer letter, not letter of acceptance. First accept this offer, you will get LOA later on.

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J5M said:
Hi,

This is your offer letter, not letter of acceptance. First accept this offer, you will get LOA later on.
Thanks every1 for ur replies

@J5M- earlier there were some conditions mentioned on my offer letter which I Cleared them today i.e 28th aug.....Now can u tell within how much time will I get my LOA ?

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANI09 said:
you will get the acceptance letter soon.. i got the letter from UOM.. it contain these things... u better wait for their email.. or write an email to the registrar to request him to send you an acceptance letter so that you can initiate your visa process as international students need more time to apply.. this is what i had done
How much time they took to send u the LOA ?