+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting IRCC

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone recently been able to connect with the agent at the Client Support Centre at IRCC recently ?

Looking for a prompt response.

Best,
Joe

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Has anyone recently been able to connect with the agent at the Client Support Centre at IRCC recently ?

Best,
Joe
I saw this same post before but with no responses. So i should respond. I believe nobody contacted very recently or whoever in this forum contacted recently aren't seeing your post.
I have seen some folks mentioning about some paid calling app which is used to contact IRCC Toronto, as many applicants are overseas.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,

Best,
Joe
If you are FSW-O applicant, I don't recommend calling as they don't provide much information instead apply for GCMS notes.

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I saw this same post before but with no responses. So i should respond. I believe nobody contacted very recently or whoever in this forum contacted recently aren't seeing your post.
I have seen some folks mentioning about some paid calling app which is used to contact IRCC Toronto, as many applicants are overseas.
Yes even I have heard about the calling apps. I will check about that more then!!

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
If you are FSW-O applicant, I don't recommend calling as they don't provide much information instead apply for GCMS notes.
Can you suggest where we can order for GCMS notes and also, is there is time window to wait, after we submit our profile to apply for the notes ?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yes even I have heard about the calling apps. I will check about that more then!!
I did use the calling app to talk to them twice. It was a frustrating call since my application had literally not moved to any stages since Medical Passed in March.

Joe110

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I did use the calling app to talk to them twice. It was a frustrating call since my application had literally not moved to any stages since Medical Passed in March.
I know! It is some ride. Which app did you use ?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Can you suggest where we can order for GCMS notes and also, is there is time window to wait, after we submit our profile to apply for the notes ?
If you have relatives in Canada you can give them consent to apply on your behalf or you can use 3rd party agencies like getgcms etc etc. I think they charge more but it's the only option if you are not in Canada. Usually after 4 months is the best time to apply.

Also remember calling them will get you info like eligibility passed or pending etc, they won't provide any in-depth info. GCMS notes will give you a very detailed picture on what is happening with your application and you will know where your application stands now.

Last edited: